Why You Should Use ClickASnap
ClickASnap continues to grow and evolve. In my opinion it already has some of the best features of any photo sharing site.
- You’re paid for views of your images (even on free accounts)
- Automated marketing and posting to your social media
- Auto tagging so your images are found in Google search
- Unique image protection technology
- More free uploads that other sites
- Unlimited storage
- You retain all image rights
- Sell images as prints, downloads or products
- Set your own prices
- Free support
- User suggestions for features are welcomed
What’s not to like?
ClickASnap is still small compared to the bigger players who’ve been around a long time and had many Millions of $s invested, but its user base of photographers and artists is growing by 20% per year since it launched just four years ago. ClickASnap has won Best Still Imagery Marketing Platform 2019 and received a Government grant to integrate with Pintrest. Pretty impressive for a small online start-up.
There was a time when Youtube had just one video, when an Apple investor sold his 10% stock holding for $800 (now worth $95 Billion) and only a handful of people had heard of Google. So why not sign up for a free account and enjoy the ride as ClickASnap grows to adulthood…
Best wishes till next time…
Ultimate Beginners Course customer: I bought a DSLR and had been poking around the internet and stumbled upon some of your videos on YouTube or where ever. I found you to be easy to listen to and understand, you seem the kind a fellow I'd see myself sitting down for a beer with - that's why I haven't done any other online training, no-one else has really interested me.