Why You Should Use ClickASnap
ClickASnap continues to grow and evolve. In my opinion it already has some of the best features of any photo sharing site.
- You’re paid for views of your images (even on free accounts)
- Automated marketing and posting to your social media
- Auto tagging so your images are found in Google search
- Unique image protection technology
- More free uploads that other sites
- Unlimited storage
- You retain all image rights
- Sell images as prints, downloads or products
- Set your own prices
- Free support
- User suggestions for features are welcomed
What’s not to like?
ClickASnap is still small compared to the bigger players who’ve been around a long time and had many Millions of $s invested, but its user base of photographers and artists is growing by 20% per year since it launched just four years ago. ClickASnap has won Best Still Imagery Marketing Platform 2019 and received a Government grant to integrate with Pintrest. Pretty impressive for a small online start-up.
There was a time when Youtube had just one video, when an Apple investor sold his 10% stock holding for $800 (now worth $95 Billion) and only a handful of people had heard of Google. So why not sign up for a free account and enjoy the ride as ClickASnap grows to adulthood…
Best wishes till next time…
Compared to part time evening courses the price for Mike's Ultimate Beginners Course and what you get out of it, is really good value for money and well worth it - compared to class room based college courses that focused mainly on camera settings and a rigid approach to lighting and taking the shot.