Private 121 online photography lessons
1 on 1 online photography mentoring
Fast track your skills to visualise and capture photos you'll cherish
Online photography lessons are virtual, interactive sessions where you'll acquire and refine your photography skills whatever your level of experience. Whatever your needs, camera settings, post-processing or artistic insights etc... lessons are tailored to you personally. These private online photography sessions offer a flexible, personalised, and efficient way to enhance your skills from the convenience of your own location.
- Personalised Instruction: Tailored to your specific needs, skill level, and interests, ensuring you receive guidance precisely where you need it.
- Flexible Scheduling: Without the constraints of traditional classroom timings, you can choose lesson times that fit your personal or professional schedule.
- Comfort and Convenience: Learn from the comfort of your home or any preferred location, eliminating commute time and costs.
- Focused Attention: One-on-one sessions ensure my undivided attention, enabling quicker problem-solving and in-depth discussion.
- Paced Learning: Move at your own speed, ensuring you thoroughly understand a concept before moving on.
- Immediate Feedback: Direct interaction means instant feedback on your work, facilitating immediate improvements.
- Custom Curriculum: Instead of a one-size-fits-all syllabus, everything is based on your goals, be it mastering basics, specific techniques, post-processing etc
If you'd prefer a private on location 121 with me, check out my 121 Photography Training.
How it works
Online mentoring sessions are held twice a month, each lasting one hour.
1 month of mentoring £200
One off payment for x2 one hour sessions
- Choose a date and time in my diary
- You'll then be sent an invoice for immediate payment
- Once the invoice has been paid you'll be sent a link to the Google meet
Ongoing monthly mentoring £185 pcm
Recurring subscription for x2 one hour sessions per month
- Choose a date and time in my diary
- You'll be sent an invoice for immediate payment
- Once the invoice has been paid you'll be sent a link to a Google meet
Ongoing twice monthly mentoring £185 pcm
One month of mentoring (x2 sessions) for £200
Cancel recurring monthly mentoring
You can cancel your mentoring and next subscription payment at any time via your PayPal account - you don't need to get in touch :-)
Your tutor at a glance
I'm flattered to have been called the UK's friendliest Photography Expert (Thanks 500px!).
I'm proud to have made hundreds of videos and spent thousands of hours teaching people like you to see more beauty in the world every day (and to capture that beauty), by thinking like a photographer.
My YouTube channel has served more than 26 Million views and has more than 260,000 subscribers.
I've appeared on TV shows and been asked to speak at some of the best photography events on earth, such as:
- Xposure International Photography Festival, Sharjah, UAE
- The Photography Show, Birmingham, UK
I've enjoyed a wonderful career as a photographer, presenter and teacher. I even trained as a teacher so that I could reach my full potential and enable others to reach theirs.
As a photographer, I'm proud to have won multiple awards:
- Petapixel TopTen Youtube Trainers list
- x3 Xposure International Photography Festival Awards
- Fuji Commercial - X2 Fuji Wedding
- Kodak Gold
- 14 Master Photographers Association Awards
And I've been lucky to have had exhibitions at prestigious venues such as:
- The Master Photographers Association
- Royal Photographic Society
- Romanian Embassy (London)
- Xposure Photography Festival - others...
When not teaching photography I also have a role as a brand ambassador for ClickASnap.com and I have written for publications such as:
- DSLR User magazine
- Professional Photographer
- Photography Monthly - others...
Trumping all of this, my proudest achievement to date is the huge number of wonderful 5* reviews on Trustpilot and Google - written by people like you after completing my courses. This is what inspires me to continue creating courses to help more people fall in love with photography.
Xposure International Photography Festival - Sharjah, UAE