Masterclasses / Workshops DO
- Concentrate on seeing / finding images
- Work on understanding light
- Exploit focal lengths creatively
- Explain how to find settings to achieve Your image
- Go in depth with the photographers thought process
Masterclasses / Workshops DO NOT
- Explain what each knob and button does
- Delve into camera menus (each camera is different)
- Preach about which camera / lens / kit is 'best'
- Promote gadgets and tech
- Do settings for you (You'll learn how to find your own)
So everyone knows the basics of camera controls before we begin - I've set a bit of Homework / Preparation for you.