Places to stay in Zurich and Pfäffikon
Everything below (and more) is included in the information pack you'll receive on booking.
Transport between Zurich and Pfäffikon is easy. Zurich is very well served by public transport and it's only 20 minutes to Pfäffikon by train. There are lots of busses, trams and taxis to get you to either the main station (Hauptbahnhof) or at the station called 'Stadelhofen'. Take the direct S3 train from Zürich to Pfäffikon.
B&B / guesthouse
- Hotel du Theatre - 3 stars
- Hotel Alexander - 3 stars
- Hotel St. Gotthard - 4 stars
- Baur Au Lac - 5 stars
In and around Pfäffikon
Pfäffikon is a small country town and the easiest way to get about is to walk or by taxi from the station.
- Zurich-Oberland B&B - renovated 200 year old farmhouse, cosy and quiet. (Bus no. 833 to Pfäffikon)
- Gästehaus Lammet - very near. (Bus no. 835 to Pfäffikon)
- Sonnenhaus Wildberg - about 15 minutes away (Bus no. 820 and 825 to Fehraltorf and the train to Pfäffikon)