Monthly Photography Challenges and Live Feedback
Photo creative challenges are projects for you to practise your photography, creative skills and gain experience. The Photo Creative Facebook group has a lively, supportive community of over 4,000 photographers of all skill levels.
Current Challenge: That's Bizarre
This is a challenge for your observational creativity and camera skills. The intention is to help you be more aware of your surroundings, search out things that are bizarre, unusual and find a way to capture that as an engaging image. One that makes viewers pause for a moment and question what's going on. This small fish head was sitting on the dock at the fisherman's port in Sharjah UAE. "That's bizarre...!" I thought.
Briefs are open to your interpretation so they give your creativity a workout. If your head hurts thinking about it - that means it's working and you are already becoming a better photographer.
- Upload 1 entry per person to the #Bizarre album in the Facebook group [Albums]
- Tag your entry #Bizarre in the description and add a few words about the image
- CLOSES FOR ENTRIES: 11.59PM - 11th December 2022 [UK Time]
- LIVE FEEDBACK: 7.00PM - 15th December [UK Time]
Shoot for each challenge.
Please Do Not merely enter images from your archive. We learn and grow best by doing - not sitting back and being lazy.
It's not expected - but your support is appreciated
We all like to be paid for our work and expertise and there are costs involved with running these challenges. If you have gotten value from them, please consider a small donation to help. A monthly donation equivalent to the cost of 1 take away coffee is very much appreciated.
- ONE entry per person - Include the weekly #hashtag in the text field
- Give your image a caption which includes the challenge title
- Entries MUST be posted to designated album in the Facebook group by 23:59pm [UK Time] on the closing date of each challenge
- No archive images. Entries must be taken specifically for each challenge
Judging and feedback sessions are Live on YouTube. Dates, times and challenge themes are published on this page and in the Facebook group.
My chosen 'Pic Of The Month' becomes the group banner image until the next challenge.
Good luck, get stuck in and I look forward to seeing your images...