Buying a course as a gift?
It's illegal for us to email a course to someone unless we have their personal permission to do so.
When you 'add to cart' we only have legal permission to send a course to You - not the person you're buying it for.
You can gift a course by either...
1: Give the cost - they buy it themselves
Send the lucky person the cost - and they buy it for themselves.
- You can give your gift when you want to
- The course starts the day it's bought so they can begin when it suits them
- Avoids delays
2: Buy it yourself - and ask us to swap it over to them
Reply to the receipt email we send you with the name and email address of the person you bought it for - and we'll make sure they get it.
- We'll do it ASAP, but there may be a few days delay as we manually change the details. (This will vary over weekends and holidays)
- The 1st lesson will come to you, but your friend will still get the entire course in their account when your details are changed
- I'm sorry, we cannot re-schedule a start date
I'm sorry, I know it's frustrating but that's how it is.
We are always compliant with anti-spam laws.