Masterclasses / Workshops DO
- Concentrate on seeing / finding images
- Understanding light
- How to exploit the focal lengths of your lenses creatively
- Explain how to choose camera settings to achieve an image
- Strengthen the most powerful tool in photography - YOU
Masterclasses / Workshops DO NOT
- Explain what each individual knob and button does
- Delve into camera menus (each camera is different)
- Preach about which camera / lens / kit is 'best'
- Tell you where to buy kit
- Promote gadgets and tech
Check out the Itineraries page for more details of what we'll be doing. If a workshop is different it'll have it's own itinerary on its page. So everyone knows what I'm talking about before we begin I've set a bit of Homework / Preparation for you.