Great locations, hands on photo training, coaching, exercises and feedback
Imagine the new friends you'll make along the way, the stories to tell the folks back home and the awesome images you'll have to back them up
All levels are welcome on my workshops.
- Concentrate on seeing / finding images
- Work on understanding light
- Exploit focal lengths creatively
- Teach you how to think like a photographer
- And find the settings you need
Workshops DO NOT
- Explain what each knob and button does
- Delve into camera menus (each camera is different)
- Preach about which camera / lens / kit is 'best'
- Promote gadgets and tech
- Do settings for you (You'll learn how to find your own)
It’s important that you’re as comfortable as you can be with your camera controls before you begin any kind of workshop.
If you’ve been looking for a little bit more information around your camera controls or, you just want to tighten up on your skills, click here for some homework around camera controls that I’ve created for you.
If you want to learn how to:
Get pin sharp pictures, understand composition,
watch your images comes to life, think like a photographer