Vietnam 'Road Less Travelled' Workshop
4th - 13th Oct 2016:
Discounts - but don't delay...
- 10% if you book before 30th April 2016
- 10% if you've been on one of our Travel Workshops before
- 25% for non photographer partners, so your loved one can come too (3 places only)
Travel Photography in Vietnam - a road less travelled
In association with Aperture Asia
Where are we going and what are we going to do?
If you love landscapes, photogenic people and have a sense of adventure, our Vietnam, Road Less Travelled photo workshop is for you.
We begin in Hanoi and drive north to Lao Cai and the mountains on the boarder with China. Tourists don't come here so it's completely un-spoilt and the people welcoming and friendly. Nothing is ever too much trouble and they are happy to be photographed going about their lives.
We visit and shoot in H'mong villages, Black Dzao and Nung tribes where you'll get stunning images of daily life and an insight into this rarely visited region.
Feedback and image critiques are given frequently as well as instruction from me, Mike Browne and my business partner Simon Taplin who has beed a travel lifestyle stock photographer for Corbis and Getty images for over 12 years.
This is a real photo adventure to a wonderful area untouched by tourism. Photograph stunning views of rice terraces in the mountains, friendly villagers, farmers, sunrises and sunsets. See image gallery below...
For full details please download an itinerary. In brief...
- 10 days / 9 nights
- Arrive Hanoi and meet for dinner
- Travel to Lao Cai by air conditioned mini bus (Sit back, rest and watch the scenery)
- Shoot landscapes, farmers and rice terraces
- Sunrises, sunsets and river valleys
- Ethnic villagers and mountains
- Coaching, mentoring, image processing and feedback along the way
- Tutors are Mike Browne and Simon Taplin
- Bring a non photographer partner with you
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (unless otherwise stated in itinerary)
- All photography tuition and mentoring with Simon Taplin and Mike Browne
- Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
- Water and snacks
- Knowledgeable, English speaking local guide
- Service charge, room tax and baggage handling
Please download an itinerary for all the information
$6900 USD (Includes single supplement)
Twin share with a friend $6600 USD
A percentage of profits goes to sustainable local development.
Bring Your Partner
We know many photographers would like to bring their non photographer partners to share the experience, so we have 3 non participant places at a discount of 25% of the twin share workshop tour cost. Partners are welcome to accompany us on this amazing adventure into regions rarely seen by westerners.
Details in the itinerary. Classroom / tutorial sessions are for full participants only.
Booking Deadline - 1st July 2016
- Please pay a deposit now to secure your booking, or in full if you prefer. (More info on the next page)
- We will contact you 1st July 2016 (or sooner) to confirm the tour so you can make travel arrangements.
- If we do not have minimum 8 confirmed we will refund your deposit / fee in full.
- Please DO NOT make travel arrangements to Vietnam until we confirm on 1st July
Request a Call Back
Vietnam Travel Photography Adventure
4th - 13th October 2016
USD $6900 USD inc single supplement
USD $6600 USD twin share
More details on booking page
Mike Browne Photo Workshops on
(all images by participants)