Terms & Conditions
Vietnam Photo Workshop: 4th - 11th October 2018
- Please read the following terms and conditions
- Click "I Agree To The Terms And Conditions" below them
Bookings and deposits are through Simon Taplin of Aperture Asia.
Queries about travel / logistics? Please email production manager Sharon Hoon : email@example.com
• Aperture Asia (AA) and Mike Browne of Picture This (Imaging) LTD (MBPT) shall not be held liable for (A) any damage to, or loss of, property or injury to, or death of, persons occasioned directly or indirectly by an act or omission of any other provider, including but not limited to any defect in any aircraft, watercraft, or vehicle operated or provided by such other provider; and (B) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation, or disruption in any manner caused by the laws, regulations, acts or failures to act, demands, orders, or interpositions of any government or any subdivision or agent thereof, or by acts of God, strikes, ﬁre, ﬂood, war, rebellion, terrorism, insurrection, sickness, quarantine, epidemics, theft, or any other cause(s) beyond their control.
The participant waives any claim against AA / MBPT for any such loss, damage, injury, or death.
• By registering for a AA / MBPT course, the participant certiﬁes that he/she does not have any mental, physical, or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other participants.
AA / MBPT and its designated tour operator reserve the right in their sole discretion to accept, decline to accept, or remove any participant on a AA / MBPT expedition. AA / MBPT reserve the right, without penalty, to make changes in the published itinerary whenever, in their judgement, conditions warrant, or if they deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of participants.
•AA / MBPT shall not be liable for any air carrier’s cancellation penalty incurred by the purchase of a non-refundable ticket to or from the participant’s departure city. Baggage and personal effects are at all times the sole responsibility of the participant.
• Basis of rates: All prices and fares are quoted in US dollars. The rates are based on current tariffs and are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. While we will do everything possible to maintain the listed prices, if it is necessary to levy a surcharge, we reserve the right to do so, and notify cation will be given at the time of ﬁnal invoicing.
• Included in expedition cost: Accommodations and breakfast as indicated in the itinerary (pre-departure information; entrance fees, excursions, and tuition noted as included in the itinerary;
• Not included: Air transportation and related fees (except as indicated in the itinerary); activities noted as optional in the itinerary; gratuities for hotel staff; guides unless otherwise noted on the itinerary page; passport and visa expenses; baggage/accident/cancellation insurance; personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone calls, and alcoholic beverages; and any other items not specially noted as included.
• Single/ shared accommodations: A limited number of single rooms are available at an extra cost (single supplement charge) on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served basis.
We will assist persons requesting a roommate. Participants will be notified if a suitable roommate is not available, in which case the single rate will be charged.
• Payments, cancellations, and refunds: To reserve space on AA / MBPT destination training courses a 50% non-refundable deposit must be made with a ﬁnal payment due 3 months prior to course commencement date. AA / MBPT reserve the right to cancel any trip because of inadequate enrolment that makes the trip economically unfeasible to operate or because of good-faith concerns with respect to the safety, health, or welfare of the participants.
If a course is cancelled prior to departure, we shall provide you with a full refund (minus administration and bank charges that may apply) of monies paid to AA / MBPT; except in the event cancellation is due to a signiﬁcant event that makes it unfeasible to operate the expedition as planned, in which case we will provide you with a refund and/or credit toward a future AA / MBPT course equivalent to monies paid to us for up to 12months. If we cancel the trip in progress, you will receive a prorated refund based on the number of days not completed on the course. In the event of trip cancellation, we will not be responsible for any refund for non-refundable airline tickets or for any airline tickets purchased by the passenger directly from an airline or travel agent.
• Trip cancellation insurance is available at an additional cost and is strongly recommended as is your own personal travel insurance.
• Itinerary changes: The itineraries and staff presented in this brochure are subject to modiﬁcation and change by AA / MBPT. Every reasonable effort will be made to operate programmes as planned, but alterations may still occur after ﬁnal itineraries are sent.
• Health requirements: You must be in good physical and mental health. Any physical condition,
diet, or treatment requiring special attention must be reported in writing when the reservation is made.
• Photography: AA / MBPT reserve the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any expedition or part thereof and to use the resulting photography for promotional purposes. By making a reservation with AA / MBPT expeditions, participants agree to allow their images to be used in such photography; participants who prefer that their image not be used are asked to identify themselves to their expedition manager at the commencement of their trip.
• Other: Additional terms and conditions may apply to some expeditions and will be provided with pre-trip mailings. By registering for a AA / MBPT expedition, the participant agrees to the responsibility statement and the terms and conditions herein.