How to save PDF Files to iPad / iPhone
The eCourse PDF is download as a .Zip file. You can open zip files on iPad / iPhone with an un-zip app available free from the app store.
Our eCourses are PDF files which will open on all computers and smart phones.
The easiest way to put a PDF onto your iPad / iPhone is to email it to yourself - then save to iBooks
Here's what to do.
On your laptop
- Open the .Zip file you downloaded
- Copy your eCourse out of it and paste it into a new folder
- email the eCourse to yourself as an attachment
On your ipad (you'll need iBooks)
- Open the email
- open the eCourse
- Press and hold your your finger down anywhere on the open eCourse
- You will get the option to save to iBooks
I found this video on Youtube which is not one of ours but should help.