Kevin Wilson FMPA FRPS FBIPP recommendation
Widely acclaimed as Europe's leading portrait and wedding photographer.
Mike's photography courses cover everything you need to know and are completely un-putdownable. I only wish they'd been available when I started!
To my mind they're excellent value too. It amazes me the amount of money people spend on expensive equipment expecting it to make them better photographers - when what they really need to know is how to use what they've got. These courses are perfect for that.
I found Mike's 'everyday' style makes even the most technically advanced subjects easy to understand. And the practical exercises reinforce the knowledge with the experience of doing it for real.
The 'How do I make it look like that' section at the end of the Beginners Course is particularly engaging with its step by step instructions on re-creating some of the images used to illustrate the course.
Kevin has the rare distinction of 'Fellowship' (you can't get higher than that) in all three major photographic bodies:
- The Master Photographers Association (MPA)
- The Royal Photographic Society (RPS)
- The British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP)
His Awards include ...
- 17 Kodak European Gold Awards
- Kodak UK Under 5's Photographer of the year
- Kodak UK Family Portrait Photographer of the year
- Kodak UK Open Portrait Photographer of the year
- Kodak European Gold Award of Excellence for creative wedding photography
Take Me To ...