Photography Masterclass and Workshop preparation
A few things to familiarise yourself with before you come
I want to make sure everyone get's the maximum benefit from my photography training so I've suggested a few videos to help you understand some basic concepts, terms and functions of your camera before you come.
You don't have to be an 'expert' - you just need to know what is meant by things like shutter speed, aperture priority, ISO and to know where they are on your camera.
To find them you may need to look in your handbook. I'm sorry but every camera made has these things in a different place so I can't tell you precisely where they are on yours.
- Please watch the beginner and intermediate films in the Camera Controls section
- Find out where these controls are on your camera - you may need to look in the dreaded handbook to find them
- If you're coming on a Workshop please have a quick look at the Photography Filters videos
A couple of points
- Please make sure you watch Camera Jargon Buster
- All cameras have different options in their menus - most of them you don't need so don't waste time trying to learn them
That's it - you're done!
I look forward to meeting you soon...
Mike Browne Photo Workshops on
(all images by participants)