Understanding Camera Lenses
$11.00 USD approx
Lenses Exposed - How to Use Camera Lenses
Because when you know your lenses you can bring mood and feeling to a picture
This downloadable specialist eCourse is designed to get you understanding and making the most of your camera lenses - fast
In Digital Photography Exposed we set out to give you the tools and knowledge you need to start shooting like a 'pro' as quickly as possible. Everything covered on lenses in 'DPE' is here as well - PLUS ...
- Loads of unique content
- Exercises (so you get experience)
- Examples and diagrams
- Hints and tips
These digital photography courses cover everything you'll need to know and are completely un-putdownable. I only wish they'd been available when I started!
(UK President Master Photographers Association 2001-2002)
Who Is Lenses Exposed For?
- You've completed Digital Photography Exposed and are ready to go to the next level
- You get really excited when you take a great picture but are never sure how it happened
- You see images you'd love to duplicate but whenever you try it doesn't quite work
- You want to take control of your photography and be really creative
- You've found some bits of knowledge for yourself but need someone to put it all together in a logical sequence
'Lenses Exposed' will take you through the different and often overlapping features of camera lenses one step at a time so you won't be confused with too much too soon.
We'll help you get your head around one control or function at a time, give you tips to try, and exercises to perform as well. Once you're happy with one step, move onto the next. Your confidence will grow with each new step you master.
Lenses - one of photography's greatest tools
Lenses are one of photography's greatest, and in our opinion, most overlooked tools. And it's a pretty important tool to overlook - after all you can't actually take a picture without a lens!
Most people don't realise just how much of an impact choice of lens has on your images. And when you know how to control it - the possibilities are endless.
You really can begin to change reality by compressing perspective - or opening it out wide for wild dramatic pictures. You can even clean up a messy background just by choosing the right lens.
We're not talking 'specialist' lenses here either - just normal everyday camera lenses that everyone has in their bag.
Lenses do more than just focus and zoom - they're a major creative tool.
By understanding your camera lenses - images like these are easy
You can take pictures of sunsets and landscapes etc with any old lens - but you'll lose the impact if you don't know how to control your lens for best effect.
We don't want you to become lost in technicalities and detail you'll never need - so as with all our photography courses and training, we've cut away as much 'fat' as possible so you get straight into the good stuff.
What will I get out of 'Lenses Exposed'?
- Know which lenses to buy and why
- Think of a picture then make it happen
- Get a great picture even from a bad environment
- Be instinctive about which lens to use when
- Be confident about choosing camera lenses quickly
- Make the most of every location
- Get great portraits - anywhere
If you're just starting out and have never used a DSLR or experimented with your camera lenses before, we recommend you start at the beginning with Digital Photography Exposed first.